Crunchy and vibrant fresh vegetables, cashews, spices and Meati Chick'n come together in this nutrient-packed, flavorful salad.
Check out some Pro Cooking Tips for steps with an asterisk at the bottom of the page.
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 10 min
Grill Meati Chick’n
- Preheat grill to medium-low at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Brush Meati Chick’n with oil (high temp oils like Avocado, Sunflower, etc. are preferred) on both sides.
- Brush each side of Meati Chick’n pieces with avocado oil and teriyaki sauce.
- Brush grill with oil to keep Meati Chick’n from sticking.
- Add Meati Chick’n and grill 5-6 min per side. Cook time may vary depending on equipment. Meati Chick’n will be lightly browned on the outside when cooked. Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove the Meati Chick’n from grill and let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- *Slice your Meati Chick’n with a sharp knife. Hold the Meati Chick’n in place with your hand or fork and slice like you would steak.
- Prepare dressing by whisking together peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, lime juice and sriracha in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in water until dressing reaches drizzling consistency.
- Fill large salad bowl with romaine and top with remaining salad ingredients.
- Add grilled Meati Chick’n and drizzle with dressing (you may have leftover dressing).
- Toss to combine and top with wontons and cashews.
Pro Cooking Tips
*Slice your Meati Chick'n into thin pieces with a sharp knife. The trick is to slice with a sawing motion with light pressure and let the knife do the work!