Savor this warm, perfectly seasoned quinoa bowl topped with grilled veggies and protein-packed Meati Steak!
Check out some Pro Cooking Tips for steps with an asterisk at the bottom of the page.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 12 min
Grill Meati Steak
- Preheat grill to medium-low at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Brush Meati Steak with oil (high temp oils like Avocado, Sunflower, etc. are preferred) on both sides.
- Lightly season each side of Meati Steak with your favorite seasoning. Use very little salt as Meati Steak enhances flavors.
- Brush grill with oil to keep Meati Steak from sticking.
- Add Meati Steak and grill 3-5 min per side. Meati Steaks will be light brownish-red on the outside and remain red on the inside when cooked. Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove the Meati Steak from grill and let it rest for 1-3 minutes.
- *Slice your Meati Steak with a sharp steak knife. Hold the Meati Steak in place with your hand or fork and slice like you would steak.
Balsamic Quinoa Veggie Bowl
- Prepare quinoa as directed on pack, 1 cup dry quinoa should yield 4 cups. cooked.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic, maple syrup, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over quinoa and toss to combine. Divide between four bowls.
- Brush vegetables with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange vegetables on grate or in a grilling basket. Cook until tender and lightly charred.
- Divide Steak between the 4 bowls and top each bowl with vegetables directly from the grill.
Pro Cooking Tips
*Slice your Meati Steak into thin pieces with a sharp knife. The trick is to slice with a sawing motion with light pressure and let the knife do the work!