Fill up your plate with grilled mixed veggie kabobs, brown rice, and grilled Meati Steak for a perfectly balanced summer meal.
Check out some Pro Cooking Tips for steps with an asterisk at the bottom of the page.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 8 min
Grill Meati Steak
- Preheat grill to medium-low at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Brush Meati Steak with oil (high temp oils like Avocado, Sunflower, etc. are preferred) on both sides.
- Lightly season each side of Meati Steak with your favorite seasoning. Use very little salt as Meati Steak enhances flavors.
- Brush grill with oil to keep Meati Steak from sticking.
- Add Meati Steak and grill 3-5 min per side. Meati Steaks will be light brownish-red on the outside and remain red on the inside when cooked. Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove the Meati Steak from grill and let it rest for 1-3 minutes.
- *Slice your Meati Steak with a sharp steak knife. Hold the Meati Steak in place with your hand or fork and slice like you would steak.
Veggie Kebabs & Chimichurri
- Prepare chimchurri. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium high and oil grates. Brush each side of Meati Steaks with 2 TBS of the avocado oil and season with salt and pepper. Thread onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, squash and potatoes onto skewers and brush with remaining avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add kebabs to the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side. Remove and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- To serve, divide rice, if using, between four plates. Divide steaks and kebabs between the plates and top each portion of Meati Steaks with 1-2 TBS of chimichurri. Serve with additional chimichurri in a small sauce dish on the side.
Pro Cooking Tips
*Slice your Meati Steak into thin pieces with a sharp knife. The trick is to slice with a sawing motion with light pressure and let the knife do the work!