Carne Asada Breakfast Tacos
All the breakfast indulgence without guilt. Shredded Classic Steak mixed with egg, bell peppers, avocados, and spicy salsa or Pico de Gallo.
- 2 ea Meati™ Classic Steaks, thawed
- 4 to 6 ea egg whisked (if going vegan replace with 1 ea container of Just Egg)
- 1 ea bell pepper, diced
- 2 ea avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 c of your favorite thick and chunky salsa
- ½ c cilantro leaves
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 8-12 soft tortillas (flour or corn)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to a medium nonstick pan and heat to medium heat. Add Classic Steaks. Flip often cooking to an internal temperature of 165°F (about 7-8 minutes). Remove from pan and allow to cool before shredding. Easily shreds with two forks or lightly chop.
- While the pan is still hot, add diced bell pepper and sauté until tender.
- Add in 4 whisked eggs and cook until well scrambled. Cook over medium to low heat. Add in ¼ c cilantro leaves, and shredded Classic Steak and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat.
- Serve on a soft-shell tortilla topped with cubed avocados, salsa, and cilantro.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.