Carne Asada Burrito Bowl
Spicy charred Carne Asada on top of rice and beans, topped with fresh vegetables, avocado, and cilantro. A healthy take on a cult classic, that hits on every note.
- 2 Meati™ Carne Asada steaks cooked and julienned into strips
- 2 c of cauliflower rice (cooked to the manufacturer’s suggestions)
- 2 c shredded romaine
- 1 – 12oz jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados peeled and cut into cubes
- ½ cup cilantro, julienned
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the cauliflower rice to the manufacturer’s suggestions. Set aside.
- While the cauliflower rice cooks, add olive oil to a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add Carne Asada steaks to the skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes, flipping often until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Take off heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Cut Carne Asada steaks into thin strips. Set aside.
- Divide cauliflower rice between four bowls. Top each with ½ cup shredded romaine, some tomatoes, avocado, red onion, ¼ cup salsa, and Carne Asada. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro and serve.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.