Classic Cutlet and Pesto Pizza
Everybody loves pizza night! This recipe takes the guesswork and prep out of the equation. Simple to execute, craveable, and an instant hit.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Meati Classic Cutlets, thawed
- Two 12-inch prepared pizza crusts
- 1 cup prepared pesto (Whole Foods 6.5 oz jar), divided
- Two 6.5 oz jars artichoke quarters, drained, lightly rinsed, & divided
- 4 c baby spinach, divided
- 4 c shredded part skim Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place each pizza crust on a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan. Set aside.
- While oven is heating, to a large nonstick pan over medium heat, warm the oil. Once hot, add Classic Cutlets to the pan and cook for 6 – 7 minutes, flipping often, until an internal temperature reaches 165°F. Let rest for 60 seconds before cutting into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Evenly spread pesto along the base of each crust.
- Top each pizza with even quantities of artichokes, spinach, Mozzarella, and the cubed Classic Cutlets.
- Place in oven and cook until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top, about 15 minutes.
- Pull from oven, slice, and serve.
- Optional: Add chili flakes and parmesan cheese for presentation.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.