Classic Cutlet Pad Thai
This Pad Thai is saucy, a tad spicy, sweet, and salty. Just what you want from a Pad Thai.
For the Peanut Sauce
- ⅓ c tamari
- ¼ c smooth peanut butter
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 tsp vegan fish sauce
- ¼-½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
To a small mixing bowl add the tamari, peanut butter, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and red pepper flakes. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
For the Classic Cutlet Pad Thai
- 8 ounces Pad Thai rice noodles
- 3 TBSP vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp (2 cloves) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled & minced
- 16 ounces medium cubes Meati™ Classic Cutlet, thawed.
- 2 c bean sprouts
- ½ c (2 medium) green onions, cut on a bias
- Cook rice noodles according to packaged directions. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok over medium heat, warm 1 Tablespoon of the oil. When the oil shimmers, add the eggs. Roughly scramble the eggs until cooked, then transfer to a bowl.
- Place pan back on medium-high heat and warm the remaining 2 TBSP oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cubed cutlets and cook, constantly stirring until golden and cutlets reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add the noodles and peanut sauce, tossing to combine.
- Cook until the noodles are warmed through and have absorbed the sauce, about 1 minute.
- Add the bean sprouts and green onions, toss to combine, then remove from the heat.
- ¼ c roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ½ c Thai basil, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
Divide the pad thai between plates. Top with peanuts, basil, and lime slices. Serve warm.
Crispy Cutlet Asian Bowl
Pesto Zoodles with Classic Cutlet
Grilled Classic Steak Cobb Salad
Carne Asada Breakfast Tacos
Classic Cutlet Stir Fry
Carne Asada Burrito Bowl
Grilled Classic Cutlet Alfredo
Classic Cutlet and Pesto Pizza
Classic Steak Turnovers
Crispy Cutlet Buffalo Sliders
Carne Asada Steak Fajitas
Hawaiian Classic Cutlet Lettuce Wraps
Cuban-Style Carne Asada Stew
Sheet Pan Classic Cutlet and Cornbread Stuffing
Crispy Cutlet Overnight Waffle Casserole
Pan Seared Classic Cutlet with Cranberry Ginger Relish
Grilled Classic Steak & Tomato Bruschetta
Grits & Crispy Cutlet Breakfast
Crispy Cutlet in Sweet & Sour Orange Sauce
Sheetpan Classic Cutlet / Classic Steak with Parmesan Butter
Curried Classic Cutlet Salad Sandwich
Crockpot Classic Steak Stew
Crispy Cutlet Sandwich with Grain Mustard Mayonnaise & Cider-Honey Glaze
Classic Cutlet Pad Thai
Classic Steak Lettuce Wraps
Classic Steak Teriyaki Bowl
Hot Crispy Cutlet Sandwich
Crispy Cutlet Sunday Dinner
Classic Cutlet Bulgogi Bowls
Grilled Classic Steak Sandwich
Butter & Herb Classic Cutlet
Char Grilled Classic Steak Tostada
Classic Steak Shabu Shabu
Classic Steak & Eggs
Grilled Classic Steak Kebobs
Dry-Rubbed Grilled Classic Steak
Grilled Classic Cutlet Panzanella
Pesto Caprese Classic Cutlet Sandwiches
Crispy Cutlet Parmesan
BBQ Classic Steak
Grilled Classic Cutlet Kale Salad
Buffalo Crispy Cutlet Mac n’ Cheese
Join the journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events. Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.