Pan Seared Classic Cutlet with Cranberry Ginger Relish
Classic Cutlet with a cranberry relish. Serve on its own, or with your favorite sides as a holiday inspired meal.
- 4 each Meati™ Classic Cutlets, thawed
- 2 c frozen cranberries
- 1 each medium yellow onion, small diced
- 1 c light brown sugar
- ½ c red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp prepared ginger
- 1/8 tsp crushed red peppers
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves picked off
- ¼ c water
- Pinch of kosher salt
1. Combine all ingredients, except for the Classic Cutlets, in a 2 qt saucepan.
2. Turn heat to medium and bring to a simmer.
3. Cook and reduce the sauce by half, roughly 60 minutes.
4. Season each side of the Classi Cutlets with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place 2 TBSP of canola oil in a skillet and turn on medium heat.
6. Cook Classic Cutlets for 6-7 minutes, flipping frequently.
7. Remove Classic Cutlets from the heat and allow to rest for 2 minutes prior to serving.
8. Top each cutlet with ¼ of the warm cranberry relish.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.