These plant-based nachos are covered in Meati, the steak alternative made from mycelium! Packing a punch with nearly the same amount of protein per ounce as steak, and 3 simple ingredients, Meati is the dreamy protein of your future. Learn more about mycelium and Meati! This recipe also features the perfect addition: plant-based avocado crema! Combine simple ingredients together and drizzle on top of nachos, tacos, or just keep it in the fridge to dip everything in (we won’t judge). And don’t forget to take a look at the other delicious plant-based recipes we have on the Meati Blog.
- Place your corn chips in an oven safe platter or dish, and arrange black beans and “shredded cheese” on top.
- Bake at 300°F for 5-7 minutes, until chips are toasted and cheese has melted. In the meantime, prepare your avocado crema.
- Place all crema ingredients in blender or food processor and purée till smooth. Adjust seasoning with lime and salt to taste.
- With your nacho platter out of the oven, sprinkle pico de gallo and fresh cilantro across the top evenly.
- Finally, drizzle your gorgeous avocado crema on top and enjoy!