California Grilled Classic Cutlet
Grilled Classic Cutlet topped with melted mozzarella, avocado and tomatoes.
- 4 Classic Cutlets (thawed)
- 2 TBSP of oil of choice
- 2 TSP Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1 TBSP freshly sliced basil, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly season each side of all 4 Classic Cutlets with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and a small amount of oil. Place Classic Cutlets on the hot grill. Cook cutlet for 9-10 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes, until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove Classic Cutlets from the grill and allow cutlets to rest for 30 seconds.
- Top each Classic Cutlet with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato, and cover on the grill to melt for two minutes.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Pair it with your favorite salad or baby fingerling potatoes!
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.