Classic Steak Teriyaki Bowl
If you’re short on time, simply replace the homemade teriyaki sauce with your favorite, store bought low-sugar teriyaki sauce!
For the Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 TBSP arrowroot starch
- ½ c coconut aminos
- ¼ c raw honey or maple syrup
- ¼ c rice vinegar
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 TBSP (3 cloves) garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP fresh ginger, peeled & minced
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
To a small mixing bowl add ¼ cup of warm water and arrowroot starch. Whisk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
For the Stir Fry
- 1 c short grain rice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 16 ounces medium cubes Meati Classic Steak, thawed.
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & cut into thin rounds
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, warm one tablespoon of the oil. Once shimmering, add the Classic Steak in a single layer and let it cook for a minute or until browned.
- Stir and cook the steaks for another 2-4 minutes or until browned and an internal temperature reads 165°F. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add the bok choy. Let cook for 2 minutes, then add the red bell pepper and carrots.
- Cook the veggies, constantly stirring until just fork-tender, another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked Classic Steak to the pan, along with the teriyaki sauce.
- Stir to coat the steak and veggies in the sauce. Let cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
- 1 large green onion, sliced thin
- 2 tsp Togarashi seasoning
Divide cooked rice between bowls, followed by the teriyaki stir fry. Garnish with green onions and Togarashi seasoning. Serve warm.
Crispy Cutlet Asian Bowl
Pesto Zoodles with Classic Cutlet
Grilled Classic Steak Cobb Salad
Carne Asada Breakfast Tacos
Classic Cutlet Stir Fry
Carne Asada Burrito Bowl
Grilled Classic Cutlet Alfredo
Classic Cutlet and Pesto Pizza
Classic Steak Turnovers
Crispy Cutlet Buffalo Sliders
Carne Asada Steak Fajitas
Hawaiian Classic Cutlet Lettuce Wraps
Cuban-Style Carne Asada Stew
Sheet Pan Classic Cutlet and Cornbread Stuffing
Crispy Cutlet Overnight Waffle Casserole
Pan Seared Classic Cutlet with Cranberry Ginger Relish
Grilled Classic Steak & Tomato Bruschetta
Grits & Crispy Cutlet Breakfast
Crispy Cutlet in Sweet & Sour Orange Sauce
Sheetpan Classic Cutlet / Classic Steak with Parmesan Butter
Curried Classic Cutlet Salad Sandwich
Crockpot Classic Steak Stew
Crispy Cutlet Sandwich with Grain Mustard Mayonnaise & Cider-Honey Glaze
Classic Cutlet Pad Thai
Classic Steak Lettuce Wraps
Classic Steak Teriyaki Bowl
Hot Crispy Cutlet Sandwich
Crispy Cutlet Sunday Dinner
Classic Cutlet Bulgogi Bowls
Grilled Classic Steak Sandwich
Butter & Herb Classic Cutlet
Char Grilled Classic Steak Tostada
Classic Steak Shabu Shabu
Classic Steak & Eggs
Grilled Classic Steak Kebobs
Dry-Rubbed Grilled Classic Steak
Grilled Classic Cutlet Panzanella
Pesto Caprese Classic Cutlet Sandwiches
Crispy Cutlet Parmesan
BBQ Classic Steak
Grilled Classic Cutlet Kale Salad
Buffalo Crispy Cutlet Mac n’ Cheese
Join the journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events. Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.