Sheetpan Classic Cutlet / Classic Steak with Parmesan Butter
Either Classic Steak or Classic Cutlet can be used in this recipe for a one-to-one substitution. Or use both!
For the Parmesan Butter
- ½ c (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
To a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Store the parmesan butter in a small mason jar or use plastic wrap to roll it into a small log. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
For the Roasted Vegetables & Meati™ Cutlets
- 4 c butternut squash, peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 c (1 small) red onion, cut into 1-inch dice
- 4 c cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 c small roasting potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 TBSP dried Italian seasoning or favorite seasoning of choice
- ½ TBSP fresh thyme leaves
- ½ TBSP fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ TBSP kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 Meati Classic Steaks or Meati Classic Cutlets, thawed.
- Preferred oil, salt, & ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add all ingredients except for the Meati cutlets. Toss to combine.
- Evenly spread vegetables on a baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, season the Meati cutlets with salt, pepper, and a little oil.
- Add the cutlets to the vegetables and roast until they have reached an internal temperature of 165°F and the vegetables are fork tender, 10-15 minutes.
Portion the cutlets on dinner plates with a serving of vegetables. Add parmesan butter and enjoy!
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events. Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.