Classic Steak Burnt Ends
Fire up the smoker! Classic Steak coated in a Lillie’s Q sauce mixture and then smoked to tender perfection.
- 2 meati™ Classic Steaks, thawed
- For the Sauce:
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp Lillie’s Q Smoky Sauce
- 1 heaping Tbsp Lillie’s Q Brisket Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lillie’s Q Gold Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lillie’s Q Q-Rub
- Cut the Classic Steaks into quarters and set aside.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Roll the quartered Classic Steaks in the sauce mixture, coating each side. Reserve the sauce.
- Place the pieces onto a wire rack then place in the smoker at 225°F and smoke for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove Classic Steaks from the smoker and roll once more into the sauce mixture.
- Return the pieces to the smoker and smoke for an additional 20 minutes.
- If you don’t have a smoker, you can bake them in an oven or toaster oven following the same cooking directions.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.