Classic Steak with Maine Lobster Tails
A Valentine’s Day staple with a twist. Meati Classic Steaks and Maine lobster tails are roasted in herb & garlic butter.
- For the Herb & Garlic Butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ c fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp (3 cloves) garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, snipped
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- For the Classic Steaks & Lobster
- 4 Classic Steaks, thawed
- 2 Maine lobster tails, cut in half down the middle
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make the Herb & Garlic Butter: To a small mixing bowl add all ingredients. Using a spatula, mix until well combined and set aside.
- To a large nonstick skillet over high heat, warm the olive oil.
- Generously season each side of the Meati Steaks and four halved lobster tails with salt and pepper.
- Place in the hot skillet, and sear both sides of the steaks and lobster tails until caramelized. Remove from the skillet and place on a sheet pan.
- Smear two teaspoons of herb-garlic butter on top of each cutlet and on top of each lobster tail.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the lobster is cooked and its meat turns white.
- Remove from oven and place one halved lobster tail on top of each Meati steak, divide the remaining herb-garlic butter into fours, placing an equal amount on top of each steak and lobster combo.
- Place back in the oven to just melt the butter as a sauce, about 1 minute.
- Remove from oven, plate, and serve.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.