Hawaiian Classic Cutlet Lettuce Wraps
Huli-huli grilled Classic Cutlet wrapped in bib lettuce and topped with pineapple, red pepper, and cilantro.
For the Pineapple Salsa
½ c crushed pineapple, drained
⅓ c roasted red bell peppers, diced
¼ c red onion, diced
For the Classic Cutlets
2 Classic Cutlets, thawed
½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
1 TBSP olive oil, divided
½ c Huli Huli Sauce (or Teriyaki sauce)
1 head Boston Bib lettuce, butter lettuce, or romaine lettuce leaves
2 tsp cilantro, chopped
- To a medium mixing bowl add pineapple, roasted bell peppers, and red onion. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly season each side of Classic Cutlets with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Place cutlets on the hot grill. Cook cutlets for 6-8 minutes, flipping often, until an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove from grill and allow cutlets to rest for 60 seconds, then cut into 1-inch pieces. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss Classic Cutlets with the Huli Huli Sauce (or Teriyaki). Set aside.
- Separate lettuce leaves and top with diced cutlets, pineapple salsa, and some cilantro.
Classic Steak Herby Chimichurri Quesadilla with Caramelized Onions and Chimi Slaw
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events.Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.