Pan Seared Classic Cutlet with Cranberry Ginger Relish
Classic Cutlet with a cranberry relish. Serve on its own, or with your favorite sides as a holiday inspired meal.
- 4 each Meati™ Classic Cutlets, thawed
- 2 c frozen cranberries
- 1 each medium yellow onion, small diced
- 1 c light brown sugar
- ½ c red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp prepared ginger
- 1/8 tsp crushed red peppers
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves picked off
- ¼ c water
- Pinch of kosher salt
1. Combine all ingredients, except for the Classic Cutlets, in a 2 qt saucepan.
2. Turn heat to medium and bring to a simmer.
3. Cook and reduce the sauce by half, roughly 60 minutes.
4. Season each side of the Classi Cutlets with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place 2 TBSP of canola oil in a skillet and turn on medium heat.
6. Cook Classic Cutlets for 6-7 minutes, flipping frequently.
7. Remove Classic Cutlets from the heat and allow to rest for 2 minutes prior to serving.
8. Top each cutlet with ¼ of the warm cranberry relish.
Join the Journey
Be the first to hear about exclusive offers and events. Sign up for updates here and never miss a beat.